Cumin Spiced Chicken Meatballs
INGREDIENTS FOR MEATBALLS:
INGREDIENTS FOR SAUCE:
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C (400°F) and prepare a large baking sheet or shallow pan with spray oil.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, parmesan, bread crumbs, garlic, soy sauce and cumin. Season as desired with salt and pepper.
- Roll mixture into 16 balls and place on prepared baking sheet, evenly spaced.
- Place into pre-heated oven and bake for 15 minutes, until cooked through and golden brown.
- WHILE BAKING, in a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, hot sauce, honey and cumin until well mixed.
- Serve meatballs with the spicy mayo dipping sauce and enjoy!